Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stick'Em Up Notes (6)

Happy PINT!  It's that time again Seekers!  This week, I'm telling you all my finds. . . .  or atleast things I've found to be true this week past week!


















Hope everyone is enjoying PINT!  If you have something to say, put it in a sticky and post-it with Supah

BTW~  As I said yesterday, my sweetheart, aka bdw1974, aka Will, aka Sobering Thoughts, is blogging!  Today will be his first official Post, so go over and show him some love!  (I make no apologies for what you may find over there!  So enter at your own risk)! 

6 comments:

adrienzgirl said...

I find...
Crazies seem to effing love me. It's like Imma magnet for their craziness.

I find....
Drama whores boring!

I find...
Keeping your mouth is the best way to piss off a drama whore!

I find...
my house eerie freaking quiet this week!

Off to follow Mr Uncle Wills

cfoxes33 said...

I find...

I loved your post-its!

heavenisabookstore said...

I find, I agree with you regarding Eric. He is pretty fine looking, even knowing I would lose my life.

Meeko Fabulous said...

OMG! I totally feel you on the whole becoming like your mom thing! I was just thinking that to myself yesterday!

Nancy C said...

Do you think there's a connection between the dog licking and the chapped lips?

XOXO

Sherri said...

I love PINT!

the lips... is this due to the chihuahuas licking them? lol

I wish that Karma would kick in, I have several people that need to be taken care of