Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Duck Fest Winner!!



My Duck Fest winner is lucky # 77 Alicia @ It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy !!!!  Thank you everyone for your generous donations towards the JD Scholarship fund!  I was honored to have so many entries for one of my blankets!  When I first told my sister I wanted to participate, I felt a little silly offering one of my blankets, but it was all I could think of!  However, I think it turned out to be a huge success!  I will post pictures of the "winning" blanket when it is complete! 

I'm thinking maybe I'll hold another drawing down the road, for another blanket!  I have too many blankets in the works at this moment, but I'll see what I can come up with!

Thanks again to everyone who donated, whether it was money, prizes, their time and effort, those who helped organize, made buttons, or wrote blog posts, etc!  It makes my heart happy, to help others, especially in a time of such sadness.  Daffy is a great friend of my sister's and I was honored to be a part of the Duck Fest for her and her nephew, JD!        

2 comments:

adrienzgirl said...

Congrats to Alicia! Thanks to you Buffee for being so kind and generous with your time and talents! Mwah!

Nancy C said...

Good for you! Kindness is contagious.